Sunday, January 29, 2012

What kind of oil to use on a 99 VW Beetle?

My car has a slow oil leak and I need to know what kind of oil to put into it. I bought my car with no instruction manual, whoops! Thanks for your help!What kind of oil to use on a 99 VW Beetle?Synthetic oil.What kind of oil to use on a 99 VW Beetle?
Depends on what motor you have. Try looking at the oil fill cap... (where you dump the oil in, not the dipstick) and theres a good chance it will tell you what weight to use thats the "?-W??" number. Thats all that really matters just buy any name brand oil synthetic is a little better but it will be fine on regular oil to.What kind of oil to use on a 99 VW Beetle?Either Wesson all vegetable or some high grade Canola.
i used Castrol in my VW rabbitWhat kind of oil to use on a 99 VW Beetle?Wither 5w30 or 10w 30 - I prefer penzoil and just an FYI, take it to a dealer or certified VW mechanic - not everyone knows how to change the oil in a VW - I found this out the costly way. It may cost a little more, but it is more than worth it.What kind of oil to use on a 99 VW Beetle?
Penzoil synthetic 10W30
It's not a slow oil leak; it's burning the oil.



I have a 00 Jetta, and I used all kind of oil on it, and it still burns.



I notice that when I used the Mobil fully synthetic 15w-30 it burns slower.



According to other Jetta owners, it's a faculty piston ring, which will require a engine overhaul, that's why VW did not issue a recall on it.What kind of oil to use on a 99 VW Beetle?
It should say on the dipstick or oil fill neck.
castrol high-mileage
10 w 30 of any kind of good oil.
Depends on the condition of the body. If the veneer is peeling try a high factor for best protection against UV otherwise try a slick low factor oil for maximum lube against damaging rays.
run either 5w30 or 10w 30 depending on the temp in your area. and run full synthetic oil. i prefer mobil 1
  • bartending school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment