Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is the towing capacity of a 2004 VW Beetle?

If my memory is correct, only the Touareg in 2004 could tow.

With only 115 BHP on the 2.0 non turbo four, it wouldn't be able to tow much anyway. I cheched my materials from VW and could only find that the Touareg had any menion of being able to tow. I would take this to mean that the New Beetle cannot tow.



Hope this helps, a car nut.



PS: Even on the 2008 models, only the Touareg has a listing towing capacity... 1250 lbs without trailer brakes....What is the towing capacity of a 2004 VW Beetle?I have a 2000 beetle tdi and a 2000 jetta tdi both have uhaul hitches and I tow with them both the heaviest I've towed was a 1800 pound sunline camper just be careful stoppingWhat is the towing capacity of a 2004 VW Beetle?Kat please read the owners manual I bet your car won't haul much. A very small trailer two bicycles on a rack. Front wheel drive small cars are not to good for tow cars anyway.What is the towing capacity of a 2004 VW Beetle?My mums 54 reg vw beetle can pull a 6 x 5 (metre) box trailer and my mum says it pulls the trailer really smoothly with no problems. ( The trailer weights about 2500 lbs)



Hope this helps.What is the towing capacity of a 2004 VW Beetle?
Funniest question of the day award

No comments:

Post a Comment