Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hi I did repair my car vw polo 1.4 cl with a replacement of thermostat is there any thing I should observe?

Hi I did repair my car vw polo 1.4 cl with a replacement of thermostat is there any thing I should observe to or is there any thing I should get checked with the mechanicHi I did repair my car vw polo 1.4 cl with a replacement of thermostat is there any thing I should observe?If the car has a temperature gauge you can check to see if the thermostat is working correctly by observing the temperature from a cold start. With the engine cold, the temperature will rise quickly up the dail and then when the thermostat opens it will fall some and then start to rise again.



If you do not have a gauge, you can squeeze the top radiator hose on a COLD engine. If you feel resistance, the thermostat is closed.



As long as there are no leaks, you don't need to worry.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment