Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How much will it cost to have the passenger side quarter replaced on a 2007 VW Rabbit?

I was stand-still in a parking lot and a girl backed out of her spot without looking and smacked into my car, by the front passenger side tire. The damage is small, but in the right places, so I can't open my passenger door.How much will it cost to have the passenger side quarter replaced on a 2007 VW Rabbit?$1,500?



I assume you have insurance. Isn't one of the two of your insurance companies paying for it?How much will it cost to have the passenger side quarter replaced on a 2007 VW Rabbit?Didn't you get her insurance info? Make her pay for it not youHow much will it cost to have the passenger side quarter replaced on a 2007 VW Rabbit?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghmy88Xl2L4
  • book club recommendations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment