Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can I recharge my airconditioner in my 2000 VW Beetle?

I cant afford to take it in to a shop. Is there a do-it- yourself way?How can I recharge my airconditioner in my 2000 VW Beetle?Not a DIY way that might not get you severely injured.How can I recharge my airconditioner in my 2000 VW Beetle?Go to Walmart, you can buy a can of 134a Freon with dye to add to your system. They also have one time use connectors, to connect to your a/c system. I would also go to your local library or autoparts store to get a book about your beetle to find the correct place to hook up the Freon. Be VERY CAREFUL Freon will FREEZE your body parts i.e. hands and fingers if you do not connect it up correctly and leaks out. How do you know you need Freon? If you add TOO MUCH Freon YOU can cause the system to RUPTURE....explosively!!! WEAR GLOVES and BE VERY CAREFUL!!
  • pizza coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment