Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is the easiest way to install a clutch and heater core into a 92 vw jetta gl?

My car is in pieces and I need heat before the snow comes. My gears are slipping, so if there is a way to check or replace the links for the gears let me know. I'm fairly new to the whole repair it yourself, but I've done my radiator and my alternator on my own. Any advice would be great, except go to a mechanic (I don't have that kind of money, I'm a college student)What is the easiest way to install a clutch and heater core into a 92 vw jetta gl?If you are fairly new to this repair scene, the clutch is one of the most difficult things to do, same goes for the heater core. However, if you get the Bentley repair manual for the Jetta, you might be able to attack that heater core.

No comments:

Post a Comment