Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do i switch the tp off on a VW Beetle radio?

I have pressed the tp set button and am finding the interuption of traffic announcements rather annoying but can't find out how to switch it back off again.How do i switch the tp off on a VW Beetle radio?Usually all you have to do is press the button again to switch it off. It. I drive a variety of HGV's %26amp; I have to reset the radios to my liking. It's bloody annoying to say the least when listening to some classic rock Mp3 , %26amp; some muppet cuts in with news of sheep on the road 100 miles away! That is the only way the BBC can justify having loads of local stations on air, because no-one in their right minds would listen to them by choiceHow do i switch the tp off on a VW Beetle radio?
No definitive answer here I'm afraid,but you do have my greatest sympathy on this matter.Why radio manufactures think that everyone wants to listen to traffic news is beyond me.Mine interrupts Puccini's Madam Butterfly to tell me of road disruption in Glasgow when I actually live in Berkshire.

It drives me mad.How do i switch the tp off on a VW Beetle radio?have you tried the owner's manual?How do i switch the tp off on a VW Beetle radio?
If all else fails, try removing the battery earth or live if easier and then re-connect, should kill the pesky tp !How do i switch the tp off on a VW Beetle radio?hi just press the tp button again and it should turn it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment