Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do I replace the turn signal bulb on a VW New Beetle?

I am trying to replace a the front driver side - turn indicator lamp.



Suggestions?How do I replace the turn signal bulb on a VW New Beetle?pop the hood and see if you can get to the back side of it, usually they are fixed lenses and the bulb holder/harness can be accessed from the inside of the engine area. Otherwise if the lenses have screws on them, just unscrew and remove the lense, replace the bulb etc.How do I replace the turn signal bulb on a VW New Beetle?If it is new call the place you got it and ask them, some cars require special tools so you have to take them to someone with the tools, if that ends up being the case let me know if your in my neighborhood let me know I probably have the tool and will do it for nothing:)
  • government auctions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment