Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do I find out how much a 2008 VW Golf is worth after $10000 worth of rear frame damage?

I bought a "like-new"car last year and recently found out it had $10,000 worth or repairs done as a result of being rear-ended in it's first week on the road. I got ripped off and I want to find out what it was actually worth.How do I find out how much a 2008 VW Golf is worth after $10000 worth of rear frame damage?thats a total on that car//does it have a rebuilt or salvage title//??How do I find out how much a 2008 VW Golf is worth after $10000 worth of rear frame damage?If you found out after the sale and it was not disclosed you at purchase, you may have a case for fraud. Technically, there was no fraud, but I think you can make a case for it. It's hard to figure the diminished value. Your insurance agent may be able to help. They keep track of such things. Contact the dealer and ask for recession. In fact, demand it. They'll probably tell you to buzz off. After that, you should contact the State Attorney General's office and ask to speak to the fraud division. It's not going to be easy and you're going to have to be persistent. I know if it was me, I could and would get the deal reversed. If it's been more than a month or two, it gets tougher.

No comments:

Post a Comment