Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How much does it cost to have a VW Beetle Spray Painted?

I can get my learnersin a month and i have always wanted a pink volkswagon beetle.. If i got a beetle that wasnt pink, how much, in Baltimore, Maryland would it cost to get it spray painted pink? Thanks for you answers:)How much does it cost to have a VW Beetle Spray Painted?%26lt;----------that is a spray painted VW Thing. It cost me $3.50 a can and I used 4 cans. I used Rustoleum 2=1 spray paint and it works great. The best part is if I scratch it, all I have to do is spray over it. Most people wash their cars, I just repaint mine. Home Depot sells the paint and I believe they do offer pink.

If you want a real paint job, try Earl Schieb Paint. They will paint a bug for $200How much does it cost to have a VW Beetle Spray Painted?
A Pink Lady Bug, don't forget to add the round black dots so it will look

just like a Lady Bug. The cost can vary from dirt cheap to an arm and a

leg, but you should be able to get a middle of the road estimate that will

get you a good paint job without breaking the bank! Good luck, post a

picture of it!How much does it cost to have a VW Beetle Spray Painted?Hmmm.. that's like asking how much a pair of shoes cost.



Depends on what you want to buy and how long you want it to last.



Assuming the body work is done..



You can get the guy standing on the corner to do it with a couple of cans of paint or you can send it to a primo shop and have even the door jambs done as well as the inside of the trunk.



On the average, you should be able to get a decent paint job on your bug for between $800 to $1000. Be sure to have at least two clear coats applied to the finished color.



.How much does it cost to have a VW Beetle Spray Painted?
I'm guessing about 5 bucks for a can of spray paint, and maybe 10 cans. Call it 55 bucks after tax. If you want it painted with real auto paint, and by a professional then a lot more. Paint and body are things that you can spend as much as you want on. Anywhere from $200 at Maaco to $20,000 at a specialty body shop. You get what you pay for.How much does it cost to have a VW Beetle Spray Painted?This will cost you thousands of pounds.



I got a quote to get my car boot resprayed last week. 拢200 for the boot alone. I reckon it will cost you 拢2000How much does it cost to have a VW Beetle Spray Painted?
all depsnds on condition, if it needs no body work or do bodywork yourself go to maaco 700-900 bucks for a splash job. pro job be 5K -9K
$100

No comments:

Post a Comment