Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do I reprogram my keys for a 2001 VW Jetta?

Just bought a 2001 Jetta and the owner replaced the batteries and now the remotes don't work. Can I reprogram them without going to the dealership?How do I reprogram my keys for a 2001 VW Jetta?Hi yes you need to give some more info, though if you bought a second hand car you should make sure the seller gives you the lock code! if not let me know if you have the car owners manual in the car? which should be able to guide you and you also need to give more info if the remote is orignal? is the key coded? if yes to any of the above then you need to get all the needful codes from the seller,otherwise its a costly affair. Good luck!How do I reprogram my keys for a 2001 VW Jetta?Hi John, I wanted to know if you've had any major problems with your Jetta, since I'm planning to buy one the same year as well. I've heard good/bad from the car and I wanted to know how yours is working so I know what to expect. THANKS!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment