Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is it just me or does the dog in the vw polo add look petrified?

when the dog is in the shops and its humming, it looks realy scared and i think its realy mean.

i love the song though, it sticks in my head after it but i cant get the picture of the poor dog out my head.Is it just me or does the dog in the vw polo add look petrified?I know.. i watched it the other day and the dog was cowering with its tail between its legs.. I think the RSPCA got involved but i don't think anything has been done because its still on TV.. I love the song but feel really bad for the dog.Is it just me or does the dog in the vw polo add look petrified?i think the whole point of the advert was that it looked scared in the shop, but then as soon as it got in the car it was confident and happy again? also, it is a Jack Russel Terrier, and a lot of them do tend to shake while they are standing still. mine does, and so do all the other Jack Russels i know

No comments:

Post a Comment