Sunday, February 26, 2012

Will the older style short front seats fit in a 73 VW Beetle?

My front seats in my 73 are "tall" seats, I would like to know if the earlier model shorter seats would fit in the 73?Will the older style short front seats fit in a 73 VW Beetle?YEs.. they use the same track system. If I recall correctly, all VW did was to change the top part to include the head support.



.



.Will the older style short front seats fit in a 73 VW Beetle?If they are smaller than the other ones, then how could they not fit.Will the older style short front seats fit in a 73 VW Beetle?obviously bfh has a bit in common with his name, but as ca stated, the tracks are the same, so you're in luck. one thing : there's possibly a difference between standard %26amp; super beetle tracks, in case yours is a super.Will the older style short front seats fit in a 73 VW Beetle?
Ewwww. Yukky.

Vy vould hyou vant an olt seat? Day iss not az comfortable.

Butt, to answer your question, I believe that the track is still the same. Ask an otto salvage yard. Dey vill kno for sur. I speak for a standard beetle body code starts 111 (if it is 113 you may be hooped). Sorry about my accent.
  • grimaldis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment