Monday, February 20, 2012

Where can I find a 1968-1972 VW Beetle chassis for building a Manxter DualSport buggy?

I'm looking to build a Manxter DualSport but I need to find a 68-72 Beetle chassis. Any websites that sell them?Where can I find a 1968-1972 VW Beetle chassis for building a Manxter DualSport buggy?http://www.dansperformanceparts.com/

This guy makes custom Manx style buggies and sells them in all different stages.



You could buy a bug and pull the body off it to get a pan. Then sell thew body.



Dan's performance sells full length manx style bodies too. You wouldn't have to cut the pan down a foot and the rear seats actually have leg room.



GOOD LUCK with your buildWhere can I find a 1968-1972 VW Beetle chassis for building a Manxter DualSport buggy?Try looking at (thesamba.com) look under the classifieds section

hope this helps (68s still have a swing axel if that's what you are trying to avoid 69s and up do not)Where can I find a 1968-1972 VW Beetle chassis for building a Manxter DualSport buggy?www.chirco.com

www.hubcapcafe.com

www.thesamba.com

www.volksworld.com

www.craigslist.com

www.gemvw.com

www.autrader.com

www.dealsonwheels.com

In that order.You're welcome.Where can I find a 1968-1972 VW Beetle chassis for building a Manxter DualSport buggy?
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/

No comments:

Post a Comment