Sunday, February 26, 2012

Are there replacement keys for VW Beetle glove boxes available?

I have a 1970 Volkswagen Beetle, however the keys for the glove box were absent upon purchasing. Is there any way for me to attain new keys without replacing the lock? Is there a standard issue, or am up the creek?Are there replacement keys for VW Beetle glove boxes available?A good locksmith can help you. I don't have my books here so I cannot be more specific. Between your VIN # and/ or the lock itself will allow him or her to originate a key for you.Are there replacement keys for VW Beetle glove boxes available?If you need to, you can also get a whole new lock with two keys. It might be cheaper than having a locksmith make you a key. Here's a link to one place: http://www.bughaus.com/newpage110.htm



You can get the same thing for a few dollars cheaper from www.busdepot.com. I just used the bughaus link because it showed a picture, so you could make sure it was the same as you had.

No comments:

Post a Comment