Sunday, February 26, 2012

Can I put a factory turbo from a VW Jetta on a Z4 bmw?

not a fact but i don't see why notCan I put a factory turbo from a VW Jetta on a Z4 bmw?You can do anything with enough money...but



I wouldn't recommend that turbo on a Z4. If it's a stock turbo, then it is way too small for your engine to make any kind of worth while improvement.



It will choke the engine at high rpms.Can I put a factory turbo from a VW Jetta on a Z4 bmw?You could, but a Jetta turbo is only capable of making a max of 190-200hp at the crank. I'm sure the stock Z4 engine makes more than that, so you would need a different turbo anyways. The Jetta turbo is meant to be used on a 180hp 1.8L, so you would probably need 2 of them for a Z4.
  • traffic cameras
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment