Sunday, February 26, 2012

What does it meen when a temp warning light comes on on my vw golf?

It only does it when it really cold outside, -3 or below, and theres a pic of a snowflake that flashes up at the same time? does it meen i need to check something? all it says in the manual is that its a temp light?........What does it meen when a temp warning light comes on on my vw golf?I believe it's just be an indicator that the temperature outside is cold enough to cause hazardous conditions...i.e. icy roads, so drive carefully. I had the same thing in my Audi (which comes from the same parent VW factory). If the temperature gauge is not climbing to the "H - hot" indicator, then it's probably not the case of being low on antifreeze.What does it meen when a temp warning light comes on on my vw golf?
It means you're hot, sweetie.What does it meen when a temp warning light comes on on my vw golf?it means you car is running hot . check water and make sure you have anti freeze with it.if the water is greenish color you have antifreeze.it also could be your thermostat.when you start your car open up your radiator cap wait 15 minutes and look at the water if it's circulating then your thermostat is working .if not then you need a new thermostat.What does it meen when a temp warning light comes on on my vw golf?
check the sensor in your radiatorWhat does it meen when a temp warning light comes on on my vw golf?If its only happening when its really really cold it shouldn't be over heating. Is it happening while you are driving or just start up or both? Also is it a diesel or gasoline engine? Also where do you live... the Arctic?!

Only think I can think of if its diesel it is to cold for the fuel to burn effiecently but if that is the case it should not be on while driving.

All that being said whenever something wierd comes up like this take it to the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment