Thursday, February 23, 2012

What service do I need to have done for my 2004 VW New Beetle Turbo 30k maintenance?

A local shop told me I needed quite a bit of service ($450 worth) for my 30k check-up... any ideas what is actually necessary and what it should run cost-wise? Thank you for any information you can provide.What service do I need to have done for my 2004 VW New Beetle Turbo 30k maintenance?All u need is your engine oil changed....break inspection.....and ur tyres rotated.....u might need the transmission fluid refilled which u can do it ur self.....transmission fluid is about 4 dollars....and u can get ur own engine oil which costs about 5 dollars too each (castrol) but u will need 5 or 6 of those to fill up and take those to a local mechanic he would do it for 20 or 30 bucks and u can go to the local tyre dealers get ur tyres rotated if u have to depending on how bad ur tyres are and I think they will do the brake inspection for u or a local mechanic can tell u about it.......i have a 2005 honda......it costed me about 320What service do I need to have done for my 2004 VW New Beetle Turbo 30k maintenance?You should go to newbeelte.org and ask yourquestion there... theres plently of new beetle owners who can answer your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment