Sunday, February 26, 2012

Could the engine oil cooler on my 99 VW beetle be the problem for my engine over heating?

I have a VW beetle 99, manual. its over heating, the engine when i turn it on it runs fine, it doesnt jump around which is good because if it did then that would be a sign of head gasket problems, but there is oil in my coolant reservoir. Its all mixed in there, so is the problem i have a bad engine oil cooler???Could the engine oil cooler on my 99 VW beetle be the problem for my engine over heating?most likely, you can flush the coolant to get you by for a bit, but the repair is needed soonCould the engine oil cooler on my 99 VW beetle be the problem for my engine over heating?
since its a manual the its not the trans coller lines mixing in the radiator,, id have to say head gasket,, run a compression test on all the cylinders,,, if two adjacent ones r low then u know its the head gasket,, also look at the plugs as u pull them,, are there any that r cleaner or wet?Could the engine oil cooler on my 99 VW beetle be the problem for my engine over heating?No, it's your broken water pump. They all fail on these cars (made out of plastic - stupid design) and are quite expensive to replace.Could the engine oil cooler on my 99 VW beetle be the problem for my engine over heating?
Cracked head?



There is no oil cooler on the new beetle.Could the engine oil cooler on my 99 VW beetle be the problem for my engine over heating?no because oil helps cool Internal engine partsCould the engine oil cooler on my 99 VW beetle be the problem for my engine over heating?
just add coolant to the oil resevoir and it ll equal it out.
i thought beetles were air cooled with a fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment