Sunday, February 26, 2012

Will any VW key i order be able to be added to my VW Golf 4 Tdi?

I need a spare key for my car and i have found a site that can import me a key and its about 80% cheaper than going directly to the dealer! I just want to know is there a specific flick key i must order or will any key i order be able to be added to the car? I have the software already to add it!Will any VW key i order be able to be added to my VW Golf 4 Tdi?Just take it to the dealer to have them code it.



By the way, lowering your mileage is illegal almost everywhere in the world - it's called fraud.Will any VW key i order be able to be added to my VW Golf 4 Tdi?Your software's manual should have the answer. And generally, NO you need to order the key made for that make, model and year. Other than that, you should be good. Seems weird that you would have software that costs thousands of dollars to program one key. Also strange that you don't seem to have the manual to go with the software. Hmmmmmmm.......
  • used car values
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment