Monday, February 20, 2012

When did the new vw beetles come out?

I'm thinking of buying one and probably the oldest one cause it's probably the cheapest. are they pretty good cars?When did the new vw beetles come out?1998 was the year they returned. However, I would not recommend getting a 98. I have heard a lot of stories of problems with them. Being the first year there were still some "bugs" that had to be worked out. I drive a 2001 and have enjoyed every mile I have put on it. They are great cars and a lot of fun. Check out www.newbeetle.org for more people who own them. I have learned a lot from the people who visit their.



My bug is a 2.0 and I feel like it is a good combination of the speed offered by the 1.8 turbo and the gas mileage offered by the TDI (diesel). When you look for one just decide where along the speed-gas mileage scale you are more interested in.



One other tip. If possible stay away from the beige cloth interior. They are a pain. Even water stains the seats. Steam cleaning will help, but not for long. :)



Have fun Driving.When did the new vw beetles come out?
The New beetles came out in 1998. My best friend got one for her 16th birthday, they are cute and run really good.When did the new vw beetles come out?1998
came out first on 1998 i recomend going to www.autotrader.com for info but i kow that they have a 2.0 liter engin and run 30 to 35 mpg and have very low horse power if you want more horse power recomend a turbo and go for like 8 to 25 grand you they are prety fast thowWhen did the new vw beetles come out?1998 and I love them I had a 99 and it was great on gas, kind of sporty and fun to drive. I actually want another one I liked it so much. but the price is the issue for me to. I would still have my 99 if it wasn't for a dump truck hitting me and totaling my car. Yes I survived with just a bruise, thanks to my little car.When did the new vw beetles come out?
1998 AND AS A 14 YEAR VOLKSWAGEN EMPLOYEE AND A TECH I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THE FIRST RUN. BUY A 2000 OR NEWER. THE 2.0 HAS GOOD POWER IN THE STANDARD TRANSMISSION AND WILL LAST LONGER THAN THE 1.8T. I WOULD LOOK FOR A TDI THAT HAS ALLREADY HAD A TIMING BELT AND WATER PUMP.
1998 is when the "New Beetle" was introduced, 2005 when they intelligently redesigned the Beetle with little tweaks such as a tiny difference in body styling and so on.When did the new vw beetles come out?
1998. They are rated quite highly and entirely different from the older generation of Beetles
'98.

2000 or newer TDI .

I have a 01 Turbo Sport and I love it, 32 MPG.

Looking at a 02 TDI, 50 MPG hard to beat.
  • indian recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment