Monday, February 20, 2012

Where could I get a used 1987 VW Golf radiator?

I usually go through parts place for my parts, but am wondering if I can get a used radiator for cheaper. They are selling theirs for 99 dollars. I don't even mind if I eventually had to replace it with one of theirs, but I want to replace it soon. Would a junk yard be likely to have something like this? If so, how much would it be approximately, and can you just walk into a junk yard, or do you need to be a mechanic?Where could I get a used 1987 VW Golf radiator?Try the local junkyards.Where could I get a used 1987 VW Golf radiator?
It's hard to say how much it would be from a wreckers (junk yard), get your phone book and call around to see 1) if they have any at all 2) how much. You may be required to remove it from the car in the junkyard yourself so just make sure you know what you're doing or take someone who does. And you can just walk into a wreckers, you don't have to be a mechanic, I go with my boyfriend all the time.



Good LuckWhere could I get a used 1987 VW Golf radiator?Ebay.com

click motors, than click parts/accessories

select the make model and year, than type in the search box the part you require and hit enter

VW parts are expensive and used ebay parts are the cheapest i've found. The alternator I need for my VW Passat is about $150 cheaper on ebay than it is in the store used.Where could I get a used 1987 VW Golf radiator?
With a vehicle that is as old as yours, finding a used radiator will be next to impossible - most of those vehicles have been scrapped by now...............you can look online for radiators to see if you can find a better price, preferably with a warranty. Rock Auto and Parts Train are two good sourcesWhere could I get a used 1987 VW Golf radiator?Chances are small for you to find a golf radiator for you 87 volks in the junkyard. You can try to search in the forums or on ebay. But chances are slim too. Try to visit local auto shops near you.. They may have the radiator you need. Good luck on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment